Here are all the functions/methods available in the Physics Engine part of the API.
Since it's based on Chipmunks Physics, its official documentation is worth of interest.
This library is not included unless the statement "require ('physics')" is found at the top of the Lua script. See require for more details.
Here is a tree-organized list of the Physics Engine API : <categorytree mode=pages>Physics_Engine</categorytree>
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Physics Engine/Arbiters and Collision Pairs
- Physics Engine/Bodies
- Physics Engine/Bounding Boxes
- Physics Engine/Circle Shapes
- Physics Engine/Constraints
- Physics Engine/Misc
- Physics Engine/Polygon Shapes
- Physics Engine/Segment Shapes
- Physics Engine/SegmentQueryInfo
- Physics Engine/Shape Queries
- Physics Engine/Shapes
- Physics Engine/Space Queries
- Physics Engine/Spaces
- Physics Engine/Vectors