Jump to navigation Jump to search
- image.copy(theImage, width, height) : Returns a copy of the input image scaled to fit the specified pixel width and height.
- image.height(theImage) : Returns the height of the image
- image.new(theImage) : Allocates a new TI.Image
- image.rotate(theImage, angle) : Returns a rotated copy of theImage by angle degrees
- image.width(theImage) : Returns the width of the image
Like on strings or with with the gc object, you can call the image methods directly with the colon way : instead of image.height(logo), you can write "logo:height()"
Pages in category "image"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.