Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|(14 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Welcome to the Inspired-Lua Wiki''',
'''Welcome to the Inspired-LuaWiki'''
, everythingabout Lua on the TI-Nspire !
This is not official but is considered a great source of information. <br /> official information from [://education.ti.com//-apiTI's pdf documentation]things furtherwith more details and examples.
the TI-Nspire Lua API here : [[the API]]
, to .
== Categories ==
== Categories ==
Latest revision as of 14:03, 21 September 2019
Welcome to the Inspired-Lua.org Wiki !
Here, you can learn "everything" about Lua scripting on the TI-Nspire platform ! Since this is a wiki, you're welcome to contribute ;)
This website is not official but is considered a great source of information.
Its goal is to gather official information (from TI's pdf documentation, mainly) and also to explain things further, with more details and examples.
An overview of the TI-Nspire Lua scripting API is available here : Overview of the API
- [June 7th, 2012] : TI-Nspire OS 3.2 is released, with major updates to the Lua API. You can see what's changed here.
- [February 7th, 2013] : TI-Nspire iPad applications released, which came with OS 3.4, in which the Lua API got updated a bit. You can see what's changed here.
- [December 10th, 2013] : TI-Nspire OS 3.6 is released, which changed the Lua API a little bit. You can see what's changed here.
- [June 25th, 2014] : TI-Nspire OS 3.9 is released, with minor changes to the Lua API. You can see what's changed here.
- [August 25th, 2014] : TI-Nspire for iPad version 3.11 is released, with changes to the Lua API related to BLE features. You can see what's changed here.
- [March 6th, 2015] : TI-Nspire for iPad version 4.1 is released, with minor changes to the Lua API related to BLE features (Advertisement data, RSSI, timeout for connect procedure).
- [February 16th, 2016] : TI-Nspire OS 4.2 is released, with major new features to the Lua API related to peripheral I/O (ASI, "Asynchronous Serial Interface") mainly. You can see what's changed here.
- So far, later OSes (4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 5.0, 5.1) have not brought any new/changed features to Lua scripting.
|Standard Library||The standard Lua functions|
|Extended Standard Library||Some functions that TI added to the standard Lua library|
|Timer||The integrated timer|
|Graphics context||Draw on the screen with gc|
|Platform||Get and manage platform information|
|Image||The image library|
|Physics||A Physics Engine !|
|D2Editor||A rich text editor|
|Locale||Get Locale information|
|Clipboard||Add and get text from the clipboard|
|Var||Manage files in the local document|
|Document||Set global document flags|
|Tool Palette||An easy to manage menu|
|Cursor||Change or hide the cursor|