Returns the window object currently owned by the script application. The window consists of the portion of the page allotted to the script app.
Several applications can be visible when the page is arranged in a split layout.
Each visible application has its own window.
- height : Returns the height in pixel of the current display window.
- invalidate : Sets a flag to invalidate [a region of] the window by firing the on.paint event.
- width : Returns the width in pixel of the current display window.
- setFocus(true or false) : Focus/Unfocus the script's window.
- setBackgroundColor(color) : Sets the background color of the script's window. Available only when used with apilevel '2.4' or above