Category:Extended Standard Library
From Inspired-Lua Wiki
Revision as of 20:23, 16 June 2012 by Adriweb
- string.split(str [,delim]) - Divides str into substrings based on a delimiter, returning a list of the substrings. The default pattern for the delimiter is white space (“%s+”).
- string.uchar(chnum, …) - Unicode characters may be included in strings by encoding them in UTF-8. This routine converts one or more Unicode character numbers into a UTF-8 string.
- string.usub(str, startpos, endpos) - This routine returns a substring of str. It is the Unicode version of string.sub. It accounts for multi-byte characters encoded in UTF-8. Caution: this is an expensive routine. It allocates a temporary memory buffer during its operation.
- math.eval(string) - Calls the Nspire's math (CAS when available) to compute the math string, and returns it as a lua primitive type when possible.
- math.evalStr(string) - Calls the Nspire's math (CAS when available) to compute the math string, and returns it as a lua string when possible.
- math.getEvalSettings() - Returns a table of tables with the document settings that are currently being used by math.eval. These settings are equivalent to the current document settings unless a call has been made to setEvalSettings.
- math.setEvalSettings() - This function is used to override one or more of the current document settings for all subsequent math evaluations performed by math.eval and math.evalStr. It does not change the document context settings.