(Redirected from platform)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- platform.gc : Returns a dummy graphics context used in specific conditions. Doesn't exist anymore in 3.2+ (see withGC below)
- platform.isColorDisplay() : Returns true if the display of the host platform is color-capable (Nspire CX and emulator). Returns false if the display is grayscale (Nspire non-CX).
- platform.isDeviceModeRendering() : Returns true if the script is running on the hand-held device or in the emulator (with the calculator view), and false if the script is running in the normal view of the emulator.
- platform.isTabletModeRendering() : Returns true if the script is running on a tablet device (iPad app) and false otherwise.
- platform.window : Returns the window object currently owned by the script application. The window object contains several other methods.
- platform.withGC(...) : executes a function which a passed dummy gc.
- platform.registerErrorHandler(...) : A global error handler for the lua script.
- platform.hw() : returns a number corresponding to the type of device the script is running on.
- platform.getDeviceID() : returns a unique device identifier.
This category has only the following subcategory.